Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Radiology Clerk/Aide Position: Full time entry level Clerk/Aide position for Diagnostic Imaging. Position will consist of patient transport and distribution of medical records, reports, etc. to other departments within the hospital. Must be willing to work occasional evenings and Saturdays.
Radiology Clerk/Aide Required Experience:
- Previous experience in hospital/clinic setting preferred.
- Medical Assistant certification and/or experience preferred.
Radiology Clerk/Aide Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current/Active CPR certification.
Radiology Clerk/Aide Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Radiology Clerk/Aide Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays