Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Patient Access Clerk Position: Full time Patient Access Clerk Position for Urgent Care for day/evening shift (2a – 10:00p).
Patient Access Clerk Required Experience:
- Previous front office experience in a medical practice or clinic setting preferred.
- Medical coding knowledge required.
Patient Access Clerk Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Patient Access Clerk Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Patient Access Clerk Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays