Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Rad/CT Tech Position: PRN/Temporary Rad/CT Tech position for Diagnostic Imaging.
Rad/CT Tech Required Experience:
- Previous experience in hospital or clinic setting.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, weeknights and holidays as needed.
Rad/CT Tech Educational Requirements:
- Current/Active ARRT certifications in Radiology.
- CT advanced certification preferred.
Rad/CT Tech Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Rad/CT Tech Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
PRN Rad/CT Tech with ARRT certifications in Radiology and CT preferred