Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Respiratory Therapist Position: PRN Respiratory Therapist position for Cardiopulmonary Department.
Respiratory Therapist Required Experience:
- Previous respiratory experience required.
Respiratory Therapist Educational Requirements:
- Current/Active Louisiana Licensed Respiratory Therapist Licensure
- Current/Active CPR certification
Respiratory Therapist Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Respiratory Therapist Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays