Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Case Manager Position: Full time Case Manager Position for PRN shifts.
Case Manager Required Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Social Work or Nursing; Case Management or comparable experience preferred.
Case Manager Educational Requirements:
- Licensed Master/Clinical Social Worker or Registered Nurse; Certified Case Manager, American Case Management, or comparable certification preferred.
Case Manager Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Case Manager Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays