Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- ABBEVILLE GENERAL EARNS ACR ACCREDITATION FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) IN BODY, MUSCULOSKELETAL, SPINE, HEAD, MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANGIOGRAPHY (MRA) March 14, 2019
- New Behavioral Medicine Center/Safe Room Opened March 13, 2019
- Abbeville General Will Offer New Substance Abuse Program March 12, 2019
- Rick Faul, M.D., Internal Medicine, Arriving July 2019 March 11, 2019
- Abbeville General Earns 4 out of 5 Stars by Hospital Compare March 6, 2019