Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- 2019 Medical Staff Officers are Announced December 10, 2018
- Abbeville General Receives Distinguishing Quality and Patient Safety Award October 18, 2018
- Lois Sellers Scholarship Application Form – Now Live! October 8, 2018
- Dining With Diabetes Classes Begin October 15th at Vermilion Parish Library October 8, 2018
- Team Pink will Host Breast Cancer Luncheon October 24th October 5, 2018