Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- Urgent Care Construction Continues February 15, 2019
- Abbeville General Presented with the Business of the Year Award by The Vermilion Chamber of Commerce February 1, 2019
- MEDICAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED BY ABBEVILLE GENERAL January 31, 2019
- Gastrointestinal Services Expanding at Abbeville General January 23, 2019
- Tina Faulk, BSN, RN Achieves Certified Diabetes Educator Status January 23, 2019