Pay My Bill
- Please provide current insurance information and valid ID each time you present to our facility.
- This will ensure that your insurance payer is billed for the services you received.
- The following are Health Plans in-network with Abbeville General Hospital:
Financial Assistance Program
Click here for more information.
- If you do not have any insurance, we provide financial assistance to our patients and employees.
- Located in the Hospital 1st Floor Business Office
- Office Hours – Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm (and by appointment)
- Phone (337) 898-6593 / Fax (337) 898-6506
- Drop Box Available
- The following are a list of programs offered:
- Certified Medicaid Application Center
- Uncompensated Care – Hospital
- Sliding Fee Scale – Rural Health Clinic
- Prescription Assistance Program (PAP)
- All patients of Abbeville General Hospital will be afforded the opportunity to obtain information on charges as well as reasonable individual charge estimation for services provided by this facility, in compliance with the Affordable Care Act, Section 2718€ of the Public Service Act.
- Charge information – http://lahospitalinform.org
- Estimate – Any inquiries may be directed to our Patient Access Department at 337-898-6597
- For information on ChargeMaster, please visit our ChargeMaster and Average Charge by DRG page.