Our mission is to offer a message of hope to each and every person in Vermilion Parish and surrounding parishes who are struggling to pay for their medication.
As a service to our patients, we offer the help of a financial counselor to assist you in applying for medical aid. If it is determined that you are eligible for this aid, your medical expenses proved by Abbeville General would be paid.
To apply for Sliding Fee Scale (also known as Uncompensated Care) please click on the link below, print and fill out the Financial Assistance Application and return it to the address listed on the application with the required documents listed at the bottom of this page. You may also submit your application in person to the Financial Assistance Office.
Please contact us at (337) 898-6593 if you would like to apply for this assistance. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Application (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Application (Vietnamese)
To apply for the Prescription Assistance Program please click the link below, print and fill out the application, and bring it in to one of the above listed clinics on the day of the program with the required $30.00 annual membership fee and the required documents listed at the bottom of this page.
Documents required for these programs are:
- Previous 3 months proof of income for everyone in the household. Examples–paycheck stubs, letter from employer stating gross monthly income, copy of social security income letter/check, rental income receipts. OR
- Previous year Federal income tax returns (1040s), including schedule C if self employed or business owner.