On June 20, 2019, Abbeville General will host the Chamber of Commerce Leadership Vermilion Class 6 for a session on healthcare. The session will focus on the impact of the business of healthcare in Vermilion Parish as well as exploring various opportunities to promote health and wellness for our employees and parish residents. Healthcare leaders and providers from around the parish will share their expertise and experiences, as well as engage students in addressing challenges to health and wellness in our communities and in our homes. The day will begin with a discussion on the economics of healthcare in Vermilion Parish including the financial impact, funding opportunities and challenges, occupational factors, and providing quality care in rural communities.
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023