On June 20, 2019, Abbeville General will host the Chamber of Commerce Leadership Vermilion Class 6 for a session on healthcare. The session will focus on the impact of the business of healthcare in Vermilion Parish as well as exploring various opportunities to promote health and wellness for our employees and parish residents. Healthcare leaders and providers from around the parish will share their expertise and experiences, as well as engage students in addressing challenges to health and wellness in our communities and in our homes. The day will begin with a discussion on the economics of healthcare in Vermilion Parish including the financial impact, funding opportunities and challenges, occupational factors, and providing quality care in rural communities.
- Pediatric Clinic CLOSED Thursday, August 18th August 17, 2022
- Sherry Cramer, Med/Surg Charge Nurse, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! August 17, 2022
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Now Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022