On June 20, 2019, Abbeville General will host the Chamber of Commerce Leadership Vermilion Class 6 for a session on healthcare. The session will focus on the impact of the business of healthcare in Vermilion Parish as well as exploring various opportunities to promote health and wellness for our employees and parish residents. Healthcare leaders and providers from around the parish will share their expertise and experiences, as well as engage students in addressing challenges to health and wellness in our communities and in our homes. The day will begin with a discussion on the economics of healthcare in Vermilion Parish including the financial impact, funding opportunities and challenges, occupational factors, and providing quality care in rural communities.
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022