Abbeville General Opened the First Testing Site for COVID-19 in Vermilion Parish
10:00AM-12:00PM Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays at
Erath/Delcambre Community Care Clinic
SCREENING HOTLINE: (337) 892-6999
The complete process should take about 30 minutes.
This testing site will be OPEN MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, & FRIDAYS until further notice.
- Only high risk people will be screened, as determined by questions asked by nurses and providers.
- Persons not meeting criteria will be asked to exit the line.
- Stay in your vehicle for safety.
- Have your ID and insurance card (if available)
- No bathrooms are available to public.
- Maximum 2 people per vehicle can be screened.
- Please leave all pets at home.
- Call COVID-19 Screening Line before arriving at test site to see if you meet criteria for testing 337-892-6999. This Screening Line will open up for calls MONDAY-FRIDAY from 8am-12noon.
- Please see map for Routes to access Screening/Testing site.
IF YOU ARE TESTED:
- You will be contacted in 7-10 days with results.
- You should self-quarantine 14 days or until you receive negative results.
- Seek medical attention if your symptoms go from mild to severe.
- Before seeking care, call your physician for proper guidance.
- If you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the dispatch that you are SUSPECTED or have a CONFIRMED case of COVID-19.