Jason Morvant, MD, Board Certified General Surgeon, received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry from LSU Baton Rouge in 1997 and his Medical Degree from LSU Health Science Center in New Orleans in 2001. His General Surgery Residency was begun at Keesler Medical Center in Mississippi and completed at Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA in 2006 (due to Hurricane Katrina).
- Blood Drive December 12th from 12-3 PM December 4, 2023
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023