Jason Morvant, MD, Board Certified General Surgeon, received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry from LSU Baton Rouge in 1997 and his Medical Degree from LSU Health Science Center in New Orleans in 2001. His General Surgery Residency was begun at Keesler Medical Center in Mississippi and completed at Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA in 2006 (due to Hurricane Katrina).
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Will be Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022
- Dr. Charles Anzalone, Otolaryngologist, Coming to Maurice Clinic July 6, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery Now Performed July 6, 2022