The request submitted for two generators and two transfer switches, under the Hazard Mitigation Program, was approved by FEMA on June 10, 2019; the federal funding share is noted to be $1,078,267, and the non-federal share is $359,422. Abbeville General Board of Commissioners authorized the RQF process for procuring Professional Engineering Services for the Generator Grant Project as prepared.
- COVID-19 Incidence Rate September 16, 2020
- New Medical/Surgical Beds & Negative Pressure Units Offer Improved Patient Care September 15, 2020
- Generator Grant Project Approved by FEMA September 10, 2020
- Abbeville General to Have 3 Power Sources Available September 9, 2020
- Abbeville Rural Health Clinics will be Open Thursday, September 3rd at 7:00AM September 2, 2020