The request submitted for two generators and two transfer switches, under the Hazard Mitigation Program, was approved by FEMA on June 10, 2019; the federal funding share is noted to be $1,078,267, and the non-federal share is $359,422. Abbeville General Board of Commissioners authorized the RQF process for procuring Professional Engineering Services for the Generator Grant Project as prepared.
- Employees of the Month 2021 Nominated May 11, 2021
- Blood Drive May 11th 11:00-2:30 May 10, 2021
- Employees Recognized for Years of Service May 10, 2021
- Rides Offered for COVID Vaccines May 4, 2021
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety April 29, 2021