The request submitted for two generators and two transfer switches, under the Hazard Mitigation Program, was approved by FEMA on June 10, 2019; the federal funding share is noted to be $1,078,267, and the non-federal share is $359,422. Abbeville General Board of Commissioners authorized the RQF process for procuring Professional Engineering Services for the Generator Grant Project as prepared.
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022