Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Rad/CT Tech Position: Full time Rad/CT Tech position for day/evening shift (10:00a – 6:30p).
Rad/CT Tech Required Experience:
· Previous experience in hospital or clinic setting.
· Ability to work weekdays, weekends, weeknights and holidays as needed.
Rad/CT Tech Educational Requirements:
· Current/Active ARRT certifications in Radiology.
· CT advanced certification preferred.
Rad/CT Tech Physical Requirements:
· Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
· May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Rad/CT Tech Benefits Include:
· Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Term Life
· Retirement Plans
· Paid sick days and vacation days
· Paid holidays