Abbeville, LA 70510
Salary: $0.00 /hour
We are looking for a Case manager to enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. The successful candidate will be accountable for the full patient care cycle. Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s health and human services needed.
Case Manager Required Experience:
· Minimum three (3) years experience in Social Work or Nursing, Case Management or comparable experience preferred.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Superior communication skills with staff required.
Case Manager Educational Requirements:
· Current/Active LCSW or LMSW Licensure or Registered Nurse
· Certified Case Manager, American Case Management or comparable certification preferred.
Case Manager Physical Requirements:
· Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis.
· May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas.
Case Manager Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays