Abbeville, LA 70510
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position: Full time Certified Nursing Assistant Position for day shift (7a – 7p)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Required Experience:
- Previous experience CNA experience preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Active State of Louisiana CNA license required.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time