Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for an Ultrasound Technologist Position: Full time Ultrasound Technologist position for Diagnostic Imaging Department for day/evening (1:30p – 10:00p). Rotating weekends and on call coverage to supplement staff needs.
Ultrasound Technologist Required Experience:
- Vascular Registry required.
- Abdominal/OB imaging experience preferred.
Ultrasound Technologist Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of an Ultrasound Program that is accredited by the Joint Review Committee for Technology Education (JRCRTE).
- Vascular Certification by American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Current/Active CPR certification
Ultrasound Technologist Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Ultrasound Technologist Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
Medical Imaging, sonographer
Job Type: Full-time