Abbeville, LA 70510
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a PBX Operator Position: Full time PBX Operator Position for Patient Access Department for day shift (7A – 7P).
PBX Operator Position Required Experience:
- Previous operator or registration experience preferred.
- Will also cross train for Patient Access Clerk.
PBX Operator Position Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
PBX Operator Position Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
PBX Operator Position Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time