Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Commercial Insurance Biller Position: Full time Commercial Insurance Biller for Business Office (8a – 4:30p).
Commercial Insurance Biller Required Experience:
- Experience biller to submit claims, claims follow up, and post payment transactions for Commercial Insurance, Workers Compensation, MVAs, VA and Medicare Replacement.
Commercial Insurance Biller Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Commercial Insurance Biller Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Commercial Insurance Biller Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays