Abbeville, LA 70510
Salary: $10.10 /hour
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Health Screener Position: Temporary Health Screener position for day shift (7a-7p) and for night shift (7p-7a). Duties include temperature checks and health screening questions of employees, patients and visitors as they enter the facility.
Health Screener Required Experience:
- Previous Medical/Patient care experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Health Screener Educational Requirements:
- Medical Assistant (MA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred.
- Current/Active CPR certification
Health Screener Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Job Type: Temporary