Abbeville, LA 70510
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Position: Full time Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Position for AGH Pediatric Clinic. Responsible for early year’s patient care and general children’s health. Pediatrician responsible for managing patient care independently and in concert with other healthcare professionals including physicians, physician assistants, and/or nurse practitioners.
Eligible for NHSC loan repayment program.
Pediatrician Required Experience:
- One (1) year prior relevant experience preferred.
Pediatrician Educational Requirements:
- Valid license issued by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification (NRP).
Pediatrician Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis.
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas.
Pediatrician Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays