AbbevilleGeneral Hospital is hiring for a Maintenance Technician Position: Full time Maintenance TechnicianPosition for Maintenance Department for evening shift (11a – 7:30p) and nightshift (7:00p – 7a).
MaintenanceTechnician Required Experience:
· Priorexperience in carpentry, plumbing and electrical required.
· Must be able towork rotating/alternating shifts, weekends and holidays.
Maintenance Technician EducationalRequirements:
- High School Diploma, GED or trade or vocational education preferred.
Maintenance Technician Physical Requirements:
· Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutesa maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25pounds on a frequent basis
· May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or movingpatients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and fromvarious hospital areas
Maintenance Technician BenefitsInclude:
· Medical, Vision and DentalInsurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Term Life
· Retirement Plans
· Paid sick days and vacationdays
· Paid holidays