Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Position: Responsible for administering anesthesia, performing assigned tasks, duties, and participating in studies and/or conferences. Must take call on a 24-hour rotating schedule. CRNA must be capable of patient assessment, proficient in all forms of anesthesia, including spinals and epidurals assembling and proper use of equipment, communicating with others, accurate recordkeeping and supervision of Recovery Room.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Required Experience:
- Previous experience is preferred.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Educational Requirements:
- Current/Active National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetist (NBCRNA)
- Current/Active CPR, ACLS and PALS certification required.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time