Abbeville, LA 70510
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Food Service Worker Position: Full-time Food Service Worker Position for Food & Nutrition Department for day shift (10:40a – 7:10p). Responsibilities include preparation of salads/fruits, patient tray assembly and delivery, pick up of soiled patient trays and dishwashing. Ability to cross-train to other positions. Team worker with customer relations skills, have stable work history and good references.
Food Service Worker Required Experience:
· Previous experience in quantity food preparation preferred.
Food Service Worker Educational Requirements:
· GED or high school graduate.
Food Service Worker Physical Requirements:
· Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
· May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Food Service Worker Benefits Include:
· Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Term Life
· Retirement Plans
· Paid sick days and vacation days
· Paid holidays