Abbeville, LA 70510
Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Physician Office Biller Position: Full time Physician Office Biller for Business Office (8a – 4:30p).
Physician Office Biller Required Experience:
- Experience billing specialist to submit professional claims, claims follow up, and post payment transactions for all payers for the Rural Health Clinics, Hospital Physician Billing and Urgent Care.
Physician Office Biller Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Physician Office Biller Physical Requirements:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Physician Office Biller Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Plans
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays