Dr. Seth Rosenzweig, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, will present “Living With Joint Pain: Treatment Options” on September 4th from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at Abbeville General. If you’re one of the millions of Americans living in constant joint pain YOU HAVE OPTIONS FOR HELP! Whether you’re considering joint replacement or just want to learn about other available treatment options, Abbeville General can help. Anyone interested may attend. Food will be provided. Spots are limited and fill up quickly. Please RSVP: Brett.email@example.com or (337) 898-6455.
- Don’t Lose Hope! New Vision is Here! September 11, 2019
- Employees of the Month Nominated September 6, 2019
- Abbeville General INVESTS IN NEW 1688 ADVANCED IMAGING MODALITIES (AIM) 4K PLATFORM FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY – THE FIRST ONE IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA! September 6, 2019
- Making Each Day Count: Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness Event Sept. 7th August 26, 2019
- Infant Ready: Emergency Infant Feeding Basics Training August 26, 2019