Making Each Day Count: Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness Event, hosted by Abbeville General, will be held Sept. 7th, 2019 from 9-12 at Magdalen Square in Abbeville. The event includes: one mile Memorial Walk, Guest Speaker, Kids Activities, Mental Health Vendors, and Butterfly Release. Lunch will be provided. No registration is required. Come out and enjoy the day with us!
- New Vision: New Look, Same Great Service November 11, 2019
- Rick Faul, M.D., Internal Medicine, Accepting New Patients! November 5, 2019
- Infusion Therapy Center at Abbeville General Expands! November 4, 2019
- Abbeville General INVESTS IN NEW 1688 ADVANCED IMAGING MODALITIES (AIM) 4K PLATFORM FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY – THE FIRST ONE IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA! November 3, 2019
- Employees of the Month Nominated November 1, 2019