Making Each Day Count: Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness Event, hosted by Abbeville General, will be held Sept. 7th, 2019 from 9-12 at Magdalen Square in Abbeville. The event includes: one mile Memorial Walk, Guest Speaker, Kids Activities, Mental Health Vendors, and Butterfly Release. Lunch will be provided. No registration is required. Come out and enjoy the day with us!
- Don’t Lose Hope! New Vision is Here! September 11, 2019
- Employees of the Month Nominated September 6, 2019
- Abbeville General INVESTS IN NEW 1688 ADVANCED IMAGING MODALITIES (AIM) 4K PLATFORM FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY – THE FIRST ONE IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA! September 6, 2019
- Making Each Day Count: Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness Event Sept. 7th August 26, 2019
- Infant Ready: Emergency Infant Feeding Basics Training August 26, 2019