Making Each Day Count: Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness Event, hosted by Abbeville General, will be held Sept. 7th, 2019 from 9-12 at Magdalen Square in Abbeville. The event includes: one mile Memorial Walk, Guest Speaker, Kids Activities, Mental Health Vendors, and Butterfly Release. Lunch will be provided. No registration is required. Come out and enjoy the day with us!
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022