Your patient portal allows you to:
- view your lab results
- view and schedule appointments
- request medication renewals and refills
- pay your bill online
- communicate with your providers, and much more.
If you are interested in joining your patient portal, provide us with your email address when asked so we can send you an invitation to set up your secure online account. For more information, ask any member of our health care team.
Sign Up Now
To sign up, start by letting us know you are interested using one of the following ways:
- If you plan to use your patient portal account for yourself, you can visit https://abbevillegeneral.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/ to self-enroll, or you can provide your email address to a member of our health care team during your next visit.
- If you manage the health care of another person, for example your child, provide your email address to a member of our health care team.
- For any questions on accessing MyHealtheLife Portal, please contact our Portal Support Team during normal business hours at 337-898-6542.
When you receive an email invitation, complete the following steps:
- Click the Accept Invitation link in the email.
- Verify your email address, create a username and password, and select your security question and answer.
After you complete enrollment, remember your username and password, as you will need them every time you log in to https://abbevillegeneral.iqhealth.com/
Access Your Account
If you have trouble logging in to your account, please call our support line at 337-898-6542.
After enrollment, you can also access the patient portal online using your mobile device or download our app from the app store.
Our mobile app provides a secure online application that allows you to:
- View lab results and other relevant health documents
- Manage upcoming appointments
- Send secure messages to your care team
- View your medications