Pay My Bill
We have created a simple way for you to pay.
- Please go to the link https://abbevillegeneral.paymyhealthbill.com to pay your bill online
- Access code provided on the Patient Statement
Each time you present to the facility for services, be prepared to:
- Provide insurance information,
- Present identification,
- Take photo, if applicable
This will ensure that your insurance payer is billed for the services you received.
The following are Health Plans in-network with Abbeville General Hospital:
Financial Assistance Program
If you do not have any insurance, we provide financial assistance to our patients and employees.
- Located in the Hospital 1st Floor Business Office
- Office Hours – Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm (and by appointment)
- Phone (337) 898-6593 / Fax (337) 898-6506
- Drop Box Available
The following are a list of programs offered:
- Certified Medicaid Application Center
- Uncompensated Care – Hospital
- Sliding Fee Scale – Rural Health Clinics
All patients of Abbeville General Hospital will be afforded the opportunity to obtain information on charges as well as reasonable individual charge estimation for services provided by this facility, in compliance with the Affordable Care Act, Section 2718€ of the Public Service Act.
- Charge information – http://lahospitalinform.org
- Estimate – Any inquiries may be directed to our Patient Access Department at 337-898-6597
For information on pricing transparency, please click here.