“Stop the Spread, Call Instead” – if someone suspects they may have the virus or have been around someone who tested positive for it, they are encouraged to call 311 to speak with a healthcare provider about whether they should be screened, 24 hours a day. Further instruction will then be provided if further testing is necessary. An alternate number for pre-screening: (337) 291-8200. For all general questions about COVID-19, dial 211.
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023