“Stop the Spread, Call Instead” – if someone suspects they may have the virus or have been around someone who tested positive for it, they are encouraged to call 311 to speak with a healthcare provider about whether they should be screened, 24 hours a day. Further instruction will then be provided if further testing is necessary. An alternate number for pre-screening: (337) 291-8200. For all general questions about COVID-19, dial 211.
- UPDATED: COVID-19 Testing Site Now Open Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays in Vermilion Parish April 1, 2020
- AHA, AMA, ANA and Abbeville General Urge Americans to Stay Home to Combat COVID-19 March 28, 2020
- Erath/Delcambre Community Care Clinic Will Temporarily Close March 24, 2020
- Maurice Community Care Clinic Will Temporarily Close March 23, 2020
- Stop the Spread, Call Instead: Dial 311 March 19, 2020