“Stop the Spread, Call Instead” – if someone suspects they may have the virus or have been around someone who tested positive for it, they are encouraged to call 311 to speak with a healthcare provider about whether they should be screened, 24 hours a day. Further instruction will then be provided if further testing is necessary. An alternate number for pre-screening: (337) 291-8200. For all general questions about COVID-19, dial 211.
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Will be Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022
- Dr. Charles Anzalone, Otolaryngologist, Coming to Maurice Clinic July 6, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery Now Performed July 6, 2022