“Stop the Spread, Call Instead” – if someone suspects they may have the virus or have been around someone who tested positive for it, they are encouraged to call 311 to speak with a healthcare provider about whether they should be screened, 24 hours a day. Further instruction will then be provided if further testing is necessary. An alternate number for pre-screening: (337) 291-8200. For all general questions about COVID-19, dial 211.
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023
- Robin Barry, Otolaryngologist, Comes to the Maurice Clinic on Wednesdays May 16, 2023