“Stop the Spread, Call Instead” – if someone suspects they may have the virus or have been around someone who tested positive for it, they are encouraged to call 311 to speak with a healthcare provider about whether they should be screened, 24 hours a day. Further instruction will then be provided if further testing is necessary. An alternate number for pre-screening: (337) 291-8200. For all general questions about COVID-19, dial 211.
- COVID-19 Incident Rate July 2, 2020
- Abbeville General Will Return to Total Visitor Restrictions July 2, 2020
- Record Setting COVID-19 Cases the Past 10 days in our Community June 26, 2020
- Abbeville General Earns a “B” Grade in Spring 2020 for Patient Safety June 25, 2020
- COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE AT RURAL HEALTH CLINICS June 19, 2020