Construction has begun on the new Erath/Delcambre Community Care Clinic, which will be located just north of the temporary modular building on North Rd. that now houses the clinic. The new clinic will mirror the Maurice Community Care Clinic located on Milton Road. The projected completion date for the new clinic is April 2017. The clinic will continue to provide comprehensive primary care to adults, youth, and children through the Patient Centered Medical Home approach to broaden access to primary care, while enhancing care coordination.
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022