Infusion Therapy Center
The Infusion Therapy Center provides outpatient infusions and injections in a comfortable and relaxed setting on the 3rd floor of the hospital, in the Cancer Center of Acadiana at Abbeville General wing. Our caring team members are continuously going above and beyond to offer quality care with a smile. Our treatment nursing team consists of very knowledgeable chemotherapy-certified registered nurses, who are always ready and willing to answer questions about treatments. Although receiving infusions and injections can feel overwhelming, rest assured, our team will care for you the same way they would for their own family!
Our 10 chair infusion center treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Chemotherapy, Biotherapy, and Immunotherapy
- Hydration and electrolyte management
- Blood product administration and IVIG/Immune globulin infusions
- Iron infusion
- Antibiotic infusions/injections
- Remicade, Entyvio, Rituxan, and Reclast infusions
- Prolia, retacrit, aranesp, Procrit, Lupron, Neulasta, and Sandostatin LAR injections
- Mediport/invasive line/PICC line flushes and dressing changes
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Semi-private treatment rooms
- Warm blankets/pillows
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast or lunch offered, if applicable
To request an appointment, please call (337) 898-6413. Bring your valid ID/license and Insurance card, along with any home medications the patient is currently taking. You may also print and complete the Infusion Therapy Admissions Form in advance, and bring this to your appointment.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Friday 7:30am – 3:00pm
Our Commitment is to always provide access to quality care close to home!