The Infusion Therapy Center provides intravenous infusion treatment and injections to patients on an outpatient basis. These treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Chemotherapy infusions
- Hydration and electrolyte management
- Blood product administration
- Iron deficiency management
- Antibiotic infusions or injections
- Remicade, Rituxan, and Reclast infusions
- Mediport flush/maintenance
- Neupagen, Neulasta, Procrit, Aranesp, Sandostatin LAR, and Xgeva injections
This newly renovated, 10-chair Infusion Center is located on the 3rd floor of the hospital, in the Cancer Center of Acadiana at Abbeville General wing.
To schedule an appointment or for questions regarding your treatment, please call (337) 898-6413. Please bring valid ID/license and Insurance card, along with any home medications the patient is currently taking. You may also print and complete the New Patient Admission Form in advance, and bring this to your appointment.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Our Commitment is to always provide Access to Quality Care Close to Home!