The Cardiopulmonary Department provides a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients of all ages with respiratory problems, lung or lung-related conditions and heart disorders. The services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Pulmonary Function Studies/Peak Flows
- Pulse Oximetry
- Arterial Blood Gas Procurement
- EKG/Holter Monitoring/Stress Testing
- Mechanical Ventilator Management\Oxygen Administration
- Medication Aerosol Therapy
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Incentive Spirometry
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Aerosol and Humidity Therapy
- Artificial Airway Care
The department is located on the 2nd Floor of the hospital.
The Cardiopulmonary Department is staffed with Registered Respiratory Therapists, Certified Respiratory Therapists, and an Echocardiography Technician, and provides Respiratory Care Services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.