The hospital has finalized plans for a new state-of-the-art Behavioral Medicine Center – a 16-bed psychiatric center that will also be fortified to withstand 190 mph winds thus able to be utilized as a Safe Room during a hurricane disaster. The hospital is a recipient of a FEMA grant for Safe Havens which will pay for most of the project; the balance will be paid by the Sales Tax. Total project cost is projected at nearly $3.2 million. Construction is estimated to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016.
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023