The hospital has finalized plans for a new state-of-the-art Behavioral Medicine Center – a 16-bed psychiatric center that will also be fortified to withstand 190 mph winds thus able to be utilized as a Safe Room during a hurricane disaster. The hospital is a recipient of a FEMA grant for Safe Havens which will pay for most of the project; the balance will be paid by the Sales Tax. Total project cost is projected at nearly $3.2 million. Construction is estimated to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016.
- Pediatric Clinic CLOSED Thursday, August 18th August 17, 2022
- Sherry Cramer, Med/Surg Charge Nurse, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! August 17, 2022
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Now Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022