The hospital has finalized plans for a new state-of-the-art Behavioral Medicine Center – a 16-bed psychiatric center that will also be fortified to withstand 190 mph winds thus able to be utilized as a Safe Room during a hurricane disaster. The hospital is a recipient of a FEMA grant for Safe Havens which will pay for most of the project; the balance will be paid by the Sales Tax. Total project cost is projected at nearly $3.2 million. Construction is estimated to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016.
- Blood Drive December 12th from 12-3 PM December 4, 2023
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023