Jacob D. Sellers, Family Practice, will be joining Abbeville General in August 2020. He was awarded a rural track scholarship and plans to practice at Abbeville General upon completing his residency. The Rural Track Scholars Track is a commitment to work five (5) years in rural Louisiana in Primary Care after Residency. Dr. Sellers is originally from Lafayette and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from UL-Lafayette in 2013. He went on to earn his Medical Degree from LSU School of Medicine in May 2017. He is currently enrolled in an LSU Family Medicine Residency at UHC in Lafayette. Abbeville General is eager to welcome Dr. Sellers to their healthcare team at the Maurice Community Care Clinic.
- COVID-19 Incident Rate July 2, 2020
- Abbeville General Will Return to Total Visitor Restrictions July 2, 2020
- Record Setting COVID-19 Cases the Past 10 days in our Community June 26, 2020
- Abbeville General Earns a “B” Grade in Spring 2020 for Patient Safety June 25, 2020
- COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE AT RURAL HEALTH CLINICS June 19, 2020