Jacob D. Sellers, Family Practice, will be joining Abbeville General in July 2020. He was awarded a rural track scholarship and plans to practice at Abbeville General upon completing his residency. The Rural Track Scholars Track is a commitment to work five (5) years in rural Louisiana in Primary Care after Residency. Dr. Sellers is originally from Lafayette and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from UL-Lafayette in 2013. He went on to earn his Medical Degree from LSU School of Medicine in May 2017. He is currently enrolled in an LSU Family Medicine Residency at UHC in Lafayette. Abbeville General is eager to welcome Dr. Sellers to their healthcare team at the AGH Clinic.
- Employee of the Month 2020 Nominated January 7, 2020
- Hepatitis Clinic Coming to Erath/Delcambre Community Care Clinic January 16th, 2020 December 20, 2019
- Jacob D. Sellers, M.D. Coming to AGH Clinic in July 2020 December 18, 2019
- Employees of the Month Nominated December 13, 2019
- 2020 Medical Staff Officers are Announced December 12, 2019