Jacob D. Sellers, Family Practice, will be joining Abbeville General in August 2020. He was awarded a rural track scholarship and plans to practice at Abbeville General upon completing his residency. The Rural Track Scholars Track is a commitment to work five (5) years in rural Louisiana in Primary Care after Residency. Dr. Sellers is originally from Lafayette and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from UL-Lafayette in 2013. He went on to earn his Medical Degree from LSU School of Medicine in May 2017. He is currently enrolled in an LSU Family Medicine Residency at UHC in Lafayette. Abbeville General is eager to welcome Dr. Sellers to their healthcare team at the Maurice Community Care Clinic.
- Pediatric Clinic CLOSED Thursday, August 18th August 17, 2022
- Sherry Cramer, Med/Surg Charge Nurse, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! August 17, 2022
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Now Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022