Alanah Leger has been employed with Abbeville General Hospital as a social worker since 12/11/2014. Alanah is a dedicated employee that works in several departments of the hospital: Medsurg, ER, ICU, OB, and BMC. She genuinely loves the work she does with her patients and working with a great staff of coworkers at AGH. She is also an advocate for suicide prevention and with the help for her coworkers initiated Making Each Day Count: Abbeville General Hospital’s first annual suicide prevention and mental health awareness event on 9/9/17. This was a major success for our community. She recently passed her Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam on 1/22/18. We would like to congratulate her on this great accomplishment and wish her nothing but the best in her social work endeavors.
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023