Alanah Leger has been employed with Abbeville General Hospital as a social worker since 12/11/2014. Alanah is a dedicated employee that works in several departments of the hospital: Medsurg, ER, ICU, OB, and BMC. She genuinely loves the work she does with her patients and working with a great staff of coworkers at AGH. She is also an advocate for suicide prevention and with the help for her coworkers initiated Making Each Day Count: Abbeville General Hospital’s first annual suicide prevention and mental health awareness event on 9/9/17. This was a major success for our community. She recently passed her Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam on 1/22/18. We would like to congratulate her on this great accomplishment and wish her nothing but the best in her social work endeavors.
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022