Alanah Leger has been employed with Abbeville General Hospital as a social worker since 12/11/2014. Alanah is a dedicated employee that works in several departments of the hospital: Medsurg, ER, ICU, OB, and BMC. She genuinely loves the work she does with her patients and working with a great staff of coworkers at AGH. She is also an advocate for suicide prevention and with the help for her coworkers initiated Making Each Day Count: Abbeville General Hospital’s first annual suicide prevention and mental health awareness event on 9/9/17. This was a major success for our community. She recently passed her Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam on 1/22/18. We would like to congratulate her on this great accomplishment and wish her nothing but the best in her social work endeavors.
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023
- Robin Barry, Otolaryngologist, Comes to the Maurice Clinic on Wednesdays May 16, 2023