Alanah Leger has been employed with Abbeville General Hospital as a social worker since 12/11/2014. Alanah is a dedicated employee that works in several departments of the hospital: Medsurg, ER, ICU, OB, and BMC. She genuinely loves the work she does with her patients and working with a great staff of coworkers at AGH. She is also an advocate for suicide prevention and with the help for her coworkers initiated Making Each Day Count: Abbeville General Hospital’s first annual suicide prevention and mental health awareness event on 9/9/17. This was a major success for our community. She recently passed her Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam on 1/22/18. We would like to congratulate her on this great accomplishment and wish her nothing but the best in her social work endeavors.
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Will be Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022
- Dr. Charles Anzalone, Otolaryngologist, Coming to Maurice Clinic July 6, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery Now Performed July 6, 2022