Congratulations to Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, for receiving the Employee Baton for Relaying Award-Winning Care!
Brooke, who works the night shift in our Emergency Department, received FOUR different compliments from her peers for her outstanding leadership and communication skills.
Kind words about Brooke that other team members submitted included:
“She does not baby new nurses, but she guides them to become the best nurses they can be… She instructs but allows us to do.”
“Her attention to detail, organizational skills, and knowledge of nursing keep her shifts running smoothly.”
“Brooke is an amazing nurse and coworker. She is always willing to lend a helping hand to us when needed.”
Brooke, THANK YOU for all you do for your peers and our patients! We appreciate you so much!
This action plan from the Patient Safety Culture Survey was designed to:
- Encourage employees to ask for help.
- Increase positive communication skills from one employee to the next.
- Increase teamwork by motivating employees to help one another.
- Make the work pace flow easier, and help employees feel more comfortable when pulled to another unit.
- Increase employee morale.