As a result of our commitment to quality and patient safety, Abbeville General has been awarded for providing care that is safer, patient-center and more efficient. Through our participation in the LHAREF Hospital Engagement Network and the hard work of Abbeville General staff, the national goals of reducing patient harm by 40% in ten different areas of care, and reducing readmissions by 20% by the end of the project have been met and surpassed by the LHAREF HEN!
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023