As a result of our commitment to quality and patient safety, Abbeville General has been awarded for providing care that is safer, patient-center and more efficient. Through our participation in the LHAREF Hospital Engagement Network and the hard work of Abbeville General staff, the national goals of reducing patient harm by 40% in ten different areas of care, and reducing readmissions by 20% by the end of the project have been met and surpassed by the LHAREF HEN!
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022