Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- Abbeville General Ranked #1 Hospital in Louisiana by Stacker July 20, 2022
- Shannon Lege, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! July 20, 2022
- Bladder Slings Will be Offered by Dr. Gilbert Pellerin July 13, 2022
- Dr. Charles Anzalone, Otolaryngologist, Coming to Maurice Clinic July 6, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery Now Performed July 6, 2022