Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023
- Robin Barry, Otolaryngologist, Comes to the Maurice Clinic on Wednesdays May 16, 2023