Abbeville General would like to recognize Kaitlyn Richard, ARRT (R) (CT) for successfully acquiring the advanced certification in Computed Tomography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Kaitlyn has been a member or our AGH team for 1.5 years and has worked in the Diagnostic Imaging Department and our AGH Rural Health Clinic. She is a 2012 graduate of LSU-E in Radiologic Sciences, and she is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree. We are so proud to have such a motivated, hard-working individual on our team. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, Kaitlyn!
- Abbeville General Earns Another “A” Grade in Patient Safety November 29, 2022
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga, Otolaryngologist, Seeing Patients in Maurice Clinic November 18, 2022
- Blood Drive November 8th 12:00-3:00 November 1, 2022
- Anthony Galitsky, M.D., General Surgeon, Coming Spring 2023 October 28, 2022
- Stephanie Guidry, RAD/CD Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! October 27, 2022