Abbeville General has awarded a Medical Scholarship for a future practicing physician at our facilities. Jacob D. Sellers, Family Practice, will be joining Abbeville General in July 2020. He was awarded a rural track scholarship and plans to practice at Abbeville General upon completing his residency. The Rural Track Scholars Track is a commitment to work five (5) years in rural Louisiana in Primary Care after Residency. Dr. Sellers is originally from Lafayette and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from UL-Lafayette in 2013. He went on to earn his Medical Degree from LSU School of Medicine in May 2017. He is currently enrolled in an LSU Family Medicine Residency at UHC in Lafayette. Abbeville General is eager to welcome Dr. Sellers to their healthcare team.
- MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Joint Replacement March 23, 2023
- Abby Thibodeaux, Nuclear Med Tech, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 21, 2023
- Robin Broussard,RN, Education Coordinator, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! March 8, 2023
- Blood Drive March 14th 12:00-3:00 March 7, 2023
- Gynecological Services Offered at AGH Clinic February 16, 2023