Abbeville General has awarded a Medical Scholarship for a future practicing physician at our facilities. Jacob D. Sellers, Family Practice, will be joining Abbeville General in July 2020. He was awarded a rural track scholarship and plans to practice at Abbeville General upon completing his residency. The Rural Track Scholars Track is a commitment to work five (5) years in rural Louisiana in Primary Care after Residency. Dr. Sellers is originally from Lafayette and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from UL-Lafayette in 2013. He went on to earn his Medical Degree from LSU School of Medicine in May 2017. He is currently enrolled in an LSU Family Medicine Residency at UHC in Lafayette. Abbeville General is eager to welcome Dr. Sellers to their healthcare team.
- Blood Drive August 8th 12:00-3:00 August 1, 2023
- Blood Drive July 11th 12:00-3:00 July 4, 2023
- Brooke White, RN, Emergency Department, Given Relaying Award Winning Care Baton! June 21, 2023
- COVID Vaccines Offered in the Erath/Delcambre Clinic June 20, 2023
- Robin Barry, Otolaryngologist, Comes to the Maurice Clinic on Wednesdays May 16, 2023