The Vapotherm Ventilation System is a High Volume Nasal Insufflation device used to deliver Heated/ Humidified/ Hi-Flow Oxygen therapy (via nasal cannula) to patients who are in respiratory distress. The concept of this device is simple. High flow Oxygen is administered via nasal cannula. The result of the high flow flushes out the back of the patient’s upper airway allowing greater percentages of Oxygen to be inhaled. The design of the nasal cannula combined with the ability to adjust humidity and temperature of the Oxygen makes this device more comfortable for patients. With this addition to our fleet of equipment, we are able to better serve the people of Vermilion parish and the surrounding areas.
- COVID-19 Incidence Rate October 18, 2020
- Blood Drive Tuesday, October 13th 11-2 October 12, 2020
- Abbeville General Earns the LHA Trust Funds Safety Star Award October 12, 2020
- Hurricane Safety October 9, 2020
- Free Mammograms for Those Who Qualify October 5, 2020